Today it's so easy to search the Internet for various information. Modern web search engines, such as Google and others, allow you to find sites quickly and accurately. And, it was never a problem to search your local computer for documents, media files, etc. But what if the files you need are not located on your local PC or on the Web?
There are many Intranets (office, home, campus and other networks) that use FTP servers to store large volumes of files. Normally, you have to spend a lot of time browsing FTP servers to find updated documents or packages. FTPUpdateSearcher allows you to always have all the needed updates without wasting your valuable time. With FTPUpdateSearcher, you can automatically monitor specific folders or retrieve information about new files. This information can be sent to you via e-mail.
In most cases, FTP administrators do not bother to create file indexes and set up a file search via the web. This is also where FTPUpdateSearcher comes to the rescue!
FTPUpdateSearcher is not just another FTP client. It is your personal FTP search and indexing engine. The program scans a given FTP server and creates a searchable index of files. You can then search for files on the indexed server as if it were your own local PC. In addition, FTPUpdateSearcher is a streamlined FTP download manager.
Do you forget the addresses of FTP servers in your office or network? No problem. With FTPUpdateSearcher, you can quickly scan your subnetwork for all FTP servers available. No need to be a hacker to find and index local and remote file storages. Get maximum value from the FTP World with FTPUpdateSearcher!
» version 18.104.22.168 - posted on 2006-07-04
EULA - End User License Agreement
FTPUPDATESEARCHER VERSION 1.0 END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This FTPUpdateSearcher End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (individual or single entity) and FTPUpdateSearcher Developments for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT identified above, which includes any associated SOFTWARE PRODUCT components and may include any media, any printed materials, and/or any "online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD. YOU MAY USE THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT ONLY AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
GRANT OF LICENSE
LICENSE FOR THE UNREGISTRED SHAREWARE VERSION
This EULA grants you the following rights and limitations, regarding the SHAREWARE VERSION:
- You MAY install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 30 days.
- You MAY copy and distribute the SHAREWARE VERSION of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, but only in its original form and without any modifications.
- You MAY NOT use the SHAREWARE VERSION of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT after your trial period of 30 days. Your trial period begins on the day you install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. To pay the license fee and register your copy, visit www.ftpupdatesearcher.com or an authorized sales agent. You MAY NOT attempt to "discover" your code or write software to do so. You MAY NOT use a code that belongs to someone else.
LICENSE FOR THE REGISTERED VERSION
This EULA grants you the following rights and limitations, regarding the REGISTERED VERSION:
- You MAY install and use the REGISTERED VERSION on that number of computers for which you have purchased a separate license. If the REGISTERED VERSION of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed on a network storage device, you must purchase a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is used or purchase a CORPORATE license. You MAY make and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your portable computer.
- You MAY make a copy of the REGISTERED VERSION as a backup.
- You MAY NOT make copies of the REGISTERED VERSION for other users.
- You may not make your registration code available to others.
You MAY NOT decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You MAY NOT rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You MAY NOT use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for any illegal purpose.
You are hereby permitted to make as many copies of the original, unaltered version of Shareware as you wish and to distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact (you must distribute the .exe originally obtained from UnivresalFTP Developments, not the files resulting from an installation). You are not allowed to sell the SHAREWARE VERSION. Magazines are authorized to distribute it on any Cover Disk, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM without any permission. Please inform us by electronic e-mail each time you distribute the SHAREWARE VERSION.
Without prejudice to any other rights, FTPUpdateSearcher Developments may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact FTPUpdateSearcher Developments for any reason, please visit customer support at: http://www.ftpupdatesearcher.com/support.html .